Friday, January 23, 2009

How to Get Teeth Whiter

The secret everyone wants to know, how to get your teeth whiter? Tired of looking in the mirror at those cigarette or coffee stained teeth? Maybe you just don't practice normal dental hygiene and that's why you want your teeth whiter. Whatever it may be I think I might have an answer for you.
There are so many different store bought whiten kits that it seems somewhat hard these days to know which ones work and which ones don't. Well I have only tried about 10 different whitening products through the store and a couple of home procedures. After about a year of trying to whiten my teeth I finally came to a product that really worked. Keep on reading and you might find something that will work for you.
There are a couple different at home methods to whiten your teeth that I hear work, but didn't have much luck for myself. Those are hydrogen peroxide and baking soda, not used at the same time though. To use these methods get your tooth brush wet and dip your bristles into whatever it is your using. Brush for at least two minutes up to about five minutes depending on which method your using. Baking soda needs to be brushed for about five minutes and the hydrogen peroxide is at least 2 minutes. Using the baking soda method only repeat the process two to three times per month. With the hydrogen peroxide method repeat two to three times per week.
A few of the notable store bought whitening kits are the Crest Whitestrips Original, Crest Whitestrips Premium, and Aquafresh White Trays. Major note on these three products and most teeth whitening products in general:
1. They all do some minor, temporary damage to your gums. 2. They are uncomfortable. 3. And the taste is horrible.
Now after you get past that there still isn't much good to any of these products but their still the best for store bought teeth whitening. Crest Whitestrips Original didn't do too much honest, except turn my gums white and turn my teeth one shade whiter. Not really much good at all but better than all of the teeth whitening products I bought which did absolutely nothing. The Aquafresh White Trays did some good but not really at the same time. The trays hurt your gums and lips something horrible not to mention the 45 minutes you have to keep them in for. They actually cut my gums in a couple different places. I saw whitening but not nearly what I wanted. The Crest Whitestrips Premium did the most and whitened my teeth 2 shades. Downside is that after using the strips I had white dots all over my gums. In the directions it says that this may occur and will be only temporary. I didn't realize temporarily meant three hours. Who know what this actually does but after that I wasn't trying anymore of those. I did one kit and never went back.
After all of these products that failed I was on the internet one day and was searching around for my next dream smile in a box. I found a free trial of these teeth whitening swabs. I figured why not, I had already tried everything else. Well come to be they actually worked. I was so happy. After the free trial was over I had seen triple the whitening from all the other products I had tried in the past. I just couldn't believe it.
So now I have a great smile and much has changed in my life since then. Here's a couple other articles I wrote about how to whiten your teeth and stop staining your teeth. Hope everyone gets the beautiful smile they have always dreamed of.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Stacey_Hollander

No comments: